SEIZE THE DAY !!!

28 abr 2011

Humid Dream


One day at night I was walking to my house that was between two mountains next to the river. My house is colorful and it shines with the sun. When I arrived home I saw a huge and dark monster, it had a star body. I began to fight using my great sword against the monster. I almost die. Then I discovered that the monster was looking for a book about trains. I woke up and everithing was unreal and my bed wasn't dry. I was scared because the night was spooky and windy. I saw a number on my arm. People think it means Apocalipsis. The wound was deep. I had a gun that I used to kill animals. I put it in my mouth but I saw a toy set by my son. I went to take it and I decide to live.

I woke up again and I saw my son sat on a high tree and that was the final of my story...

1 comentario:

  1. Sueño Húmedo

    Un día, de noche, yo estaba caminando a mi casa que estaba entre dos montañas a lado de un río. Mi casa es colorida y brilla con el sol. Cuando llegué a mi casa, vi un mounstruo enorme y oscuro; el mounstruo tenía un cuerpo de estrella. Empecé a pelear usando mi gran espada contra el mounstruo; casi muero, después descubrí que el mounstruo estaba buscando un libro de trenes. Me desperté y todo era irreal y mi cama no estaba seca. Estaba asustado porque la noche era tenebrosa y ventosa. Ví un número en mi brazo. Las personas piensan que significa el apocalipsis. La herida era profunda; Yo tenía una pistola que usaba para matar animales, me la puse en la boca pero vi un juguete que fue armado por mi hijo y fui a cogerlo y decidí vivir. Me desperté nuevamente y ví a mi hijo sentado en un árbol alto y ese fue el final de mi historia.

    ResponderEliminar